Our studio is full of charm with exposed brick and white wall options. We also have an attached changing and makeup room with a private bathroom. We have five large windows in the main studio area to offer gorgeous natural lighting with stunning original hardwood floors. Our studio is located just off Main Street in Honea, South Carolina.
Please see the process overview below for more information and booking.
Monday - Sunday
$65/Hour - Two-Hour Minimum
HOURS OF OPERATION
The studio is available for rent Monday - Sunday from 6:30AM - 9:30PM
Please keep in mind of sunset times. We are a natural light studio so when you book past a certain time during certain times of the year, the studio will be completely dark. We do not provide studio lighting at this time but you are welcome to bring your own.
The Liability Waiver is due at the beginning of the session before you start your session in the studio. The liability waiver can be found on the desk as soon as you enter.
All photography, videography, and any other events held at Wanderlust Photography LLC are at your own risk.
The Renter, photographer, videographer, assistants, morals support, additional guests, their clients, and anyone entering the studio, assume all responsibility for injury and damages that may occur in the studio, as outlined in the required liability waiver.
1 / 5
"I can't compliment this rental enough... This space is absolutely GORGEOUS! All of my clients loved being here. The space is designed extremely well and the host provided incredible service. Definitely booking again!"
1 / 5
2 / 5
"Absolutely loved this space! Molly was an absolute gem to work with and her studio was even more than clients and I could have expected. Cannot recommend this studio enough!"
2 / 5
3 / 5
"What a WONDERFUL hidden gem right in the heart of Honea Path! Don’t miss this beautiful space! The owner put a lot of beautiful tastes into this studio and you won’t regret booking. Wonderful natural light, a dressing room, and tons of props/scenes. 10/10 would book again!"
3 / 5
4 / 5
"The most beautiful studio I have yet to rent! Molly has created a beautiful and inviting space. I’m so impressed with the original beauty of the space and how the furnishings compliment so well! There’s a variety of beautiful backgrounds options. The possibilities for creating are endless! Molly is also so wonderful and easy to work with!"
4 / 5
5 / 5
"Beautiful venue! It is PERFECT for a photographer!! The natural light is beautiful and Molly is so kind and helpful!"
5 / 5
STUDIO RULES + TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take a moment to review and agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Treat the space with love and respect. It's an old building so please treat it as so. The studio is a residential space and we reserve the right to refuse service or entry to anyone as we see fit.
2. We do require that every person (clients, photographers, videographers, talent, assistants, moral supporters, etc.) involved in the photo shoot or entering the space to sign a liability waiver before entry to the studio. Failure to do so may result in a permanent ban.
3. The studio is intended for adult use, anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited unless approved by the host (WANDERLUST PHOTOGRAPHY LLC).
4. The booking fee is due at the time of booking and is nonrefundable as it acts as a retainer to hold your space in the studio. Per the Peerspace Cancellation Policy: Guests may cancel their Booking until 90 days before the event start time and will receive a full refund (including all Fees) of their Booking Price. Guests may cancel their Booking between 90 days and 14 days before the event start time and receive a 50% refund (excluding Fees) of their Booking Price. Cancellations submitted less than 14 days before the Event start time are not refundable.
5. All props and furniture must stay in their original placement upon entering and leaving. Moving furniture could damage the floors and result in a fine and a permanent ban from the studio. Any damages to the studio space, property, or props will result in a replacement value charge. If anything is taken or damaged in the studio there will be a replacement fee charged. The amount charged will depend on the value of the item(s), time and/or gas spent replacing the items, and the peerspace fee as well.
6. Renting Linens: Linens are not included in the rental fee. You can rent some from us for an extra fee or bring your own. Once finished with the linens please return them to their container and return to the shelf. Any linens taken from the studio or damaged during your stay will result in a replacement charge.
7. Food and nonalcoholic drinks are permitted but please clean up after yourself. If the space is left dirty, this will result in a cleaning fee of $25. Please leave the space the way you entered it.
8. YOU (The PARTICIPANTS/CLIENT/RENTER/AND ANYONE ENTERING THE STUDIO) assume all legal responsibility for yourself, equipment, anyone you bring into the space, and your clients.
9. Please be fully aware that security cameras are in use, recording, and accessible to Wanderlust Photography LLC within the studio space. Rest assured there is a private dressing space away from the cameras for your clients.
10. The following are not permitted inside the studio space: pets/animals of any kind, smoking, fog machines, drugs of any kind, alcohol, fire, anything flammable, lit candles, weapons, or firearms.
11. PLEASE DO NOT FILL UP THE TUB WITH LIQUID. There is no plumbing connected to the tub therefore no way to drain it properly. And please be careful when using the tub.
12. Sometimes we have multiple bookings in one day. Please be packed and cleared out of the studio by the time my booking ends.
13. Please understand that the studio space is not soundproof. You may hear noise from the street and business below.
14. Do not hang any props on the walls or ceiling or permanently alter the space.
15. Boudoir photography is permitted but ABSOLUTELY NO PORNOGRAPHY (PENETRATION/EXPOSED GENITALIA) is allowed in this space.
16. Something to take into consideration when booking. The studio is located upstairs. Please keep this in mind when booking the studio to accommodate your guests.
17. The kitchen and the storage closet in the dressing room are for employees only and off limits to The PARTICIPANTS/CLIENT/RENTER/AND ANYONE ENTERING THE STUDIO OR ANYONE ELSE NOT AFFILIATED TO WANDERLUST PHOTOGRAPHY LLC. Thank you.
18. These terms and conditions in this form serve as a binding contract between you (the renting photographer/videographer) and Wanderlust Photography LLC. By paying the rental fee and signing the contract/waiver you agree to the terms and conditions. Failure to abide by these rules will result in a lifetime ban from the studio.